More Video stuff!
This first one is of the people lighting the fires for the art installation, WaterFire. They apparently do this pretty regularly through the summer in Providence, and it's rather like a fair atmosphere all along the river walk. So for the lighting ceremony, they pipe in this weird new-age-ey music and then these little motor boats with people dressed all in black nose along and light each float with a torch. One of the boats also had a weird guy with no shirt and a long pigtail that appeared to be dipping a broadsword in a barrel of kerosene or something. Interesting. Anyway, here's my little video.
I also made some little films of critters at the zoo: a butterfly, a flamingo, and a red-crowned crane. Enjoy them all!!
...Oh, and you won't be getting any more videos for a while now, because I slipped and fell on some stairs and broke my camera. So until it's fixed or I get a new one, well, no more youtube stuff. I know you're distressed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I am distressed! Thanks for posting Water art and I hope you get your camera fixed fast.
Post a Comment