Wednesday, July 30, 2008

More Photo-sharing Quirks

Greetings and Salutations.*

I've been following my brother (among others) on Twitter, and he posted some pictures on there... So of course, I had to do the same. If you're ok with the whole photo-sharing thing -- and it sounds like there are many out there in our Web 2.0 Exploration bunch who have some doubts -- then you can share your own on Twitter using TwitPic. Sign in w/ your Twitter username & password, then upload interesting images. Like fake animals in costume. ;-)




*Bonus points to anyone who knows the 80's movie this is a quote from! Be the first to comment with the name!

2 comments:

theothers23 said...

Hmm, I didn't know the movie reference off the top of my head, but I can't resist a reference question. I came up with Heathers. Is that the one? (also Demolition Man, but that was from a different year range)

A. L. said...

theothers23 -- Yep, it's "Heathers". But you only get half of the points 'cause you googled.